Corporate Citizenship Giving Campaigns
Research indicates that people love to give back by sharing their financial resources, but they want to do it in a way that is meaningful and to know that their contribution is truly going to a good cause. FEED6 and the Outreach Program work with corporations and their employees to create a variety of Giving Campaigns that both give back in meaningful ways AND move the needle on the problems facing our world.
- Event Campaigns - Employee engagement for a festive meal-packaging event.
- Employee Giving Campaigns - Customized employee giving campaigns for a specific “Promise.”
- Corporate Citizenship Campaigns - Campaigns to create sustainable social impact both at home and abroad.
- Local – You can direct your giving campaigns to a variety of local efforts such as our Corporate Meal Packing and More Events which included meals for the hungry, hygiene kits and care box/backpack programs for local schools.
- Global – You can designate part or all of your efforts to providing safe water, food, medical care and education for international engagement.
Fill out our contact form below. One of our Founders will call and set up a brief conference call with you and your team.